Access your business network and applications safely and securely wherever you are. With Secure Sockets Layer virtual private networks (SSL VPNs) you don’t need to install extra software, making things easy.
Simple, secure access, wherever you are
Being able to work remotely is a way of life nowadays. But this creates security challenges. With an SSL VPN you can access your business network through the Internet and have your connection safely and securely encrypted.
There are two types of VPNs:
- Site to site VPNs: between two or more offices or datacentres.
- Client to site VPNs: between a PC/laptop and an office or datacentre.
At ITogether we work alongside all the leading SSL VPN providers, so we can create a solution that perfectly fits your needs.
- Secure an encrypted connection through any web browser.
- No specialist software needed.
- Non-web browser alternatives available.
- Work wherever, whenever.