Let’s make things easier by bringing all of your storage together in one place. As your business grows so will your need for extra storage. So rather than attach various bits of storage to different servers, it makes more sense to centralise it all.
The benefits of Storage Area Networks
A Storage Area Network (SAN) is generally used to bring together all the storage devices you have connected to various servers. SAN hardware makes your storage easier to manage, faster to access and gives you more flexibility to increase capacity and performance.
- Centralise all your storage in one location.
- Simplify your IT operations.
- Reduce admin and maintenance costs.
- Increase capacity, performance and network bandwidth quickly and easily.
- Protect your critical data.